Admission Process for 2023 Counselling
Admission in MP Engineering Colleges will be done through online counselling and the online counselling process is divided into the following steps.
DTE MP Counselling process involves the following steps:
- Choice filling
- Document verification
- Allotment letter
To apply for MP Engineering Colleges, first, the candidates will have to register themselves online.
After registration, the candidates will have the choice to select the course they are applying for and pay the application fee of Rs 1,530 (counselling fee + partial tuition fee + portal fee) through the following mode:
- Net Banking
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
Now the candidates will be selected for the admission. Selected candidates will have to go to allotted college for Document verification. The candidates will have to bring the following original documents:
- Mark Sheet of Qualifying Exam
- Mark Sheet of Class 10 Examination
- Marksheet of Class 12 Examination
- Admit Card of Entrance Examination
- MP Domicile Examination (If applicable)
- SC/ ST/ OBC Caste Certificate
- Handicapped Certificate (If applicable)
- Class Certificate (If applicable)
- Family Income Certificate should be less than 6 lakhs (If applicable)
- JK Migrant (If applicable)
- Gold Medal Certificate (If applicable)
- BPL or Class 4 Certificate (If applicable)
- Set of Photocopies of all the required documents
After document verification, the candidates will be allotted the seat according to the candidate’s performance in JEE/ Common Merit Test, academic performances, and work experience. The admission conducting authority will send the allotment letter to the selected candidates.
Now the selected candidates will have to report for admission in the allotted college. The candidates will have to report on the time given by the admission conducting body. The Late reportingwill result in the cancellation of their seat and the selected candidate’s seat will be allotted to other deserving candidates.