Electronic Communication Engineering
Department of Electronic Communication Engineering
Field of electronics & communication plays a significant role in our life. It mainly deals with the communication technologies along with the basic electronic components, design of circuits and systems. Electronics and Communication Department is established with well-equipped & advance laboratories of robotics, IoT & PLC. These laboratories provide platform to prepare students as per latest technological requirements.
Electronics & communication Engineering offers scope in the field of research, IoT Telecommunication, robotics, defense, networking, VLSI design & nanotechnology, DSP, nuclear science, wireless communication and biomedical instrumentation, & software engineering.
To empower emerging engineers to meet the needs of current technological requirements in the field of Electronics and Communication Engineering by providing platform to link theoretical and practical knowledge consistent with industrial & social needs.
- To impart in-depth knowledge of principles and applications related to design and development of various engineering systems.
- To build the skill sets, attitude and core competence of students and faculty by providing them with the opportunity to organize various technical events which will bring out their inherent talents.
- To produce graduates with technical expertise, professional attitude and ethical values.
- To inculcate creative thinking through innovative and team based learning which will develop the entrepreneur skills, employability and research capabilities among professionals.
- To provide platform for interaction with industry and research organizations.